Ajarn Chong - Fake ajarn

He/his team is a scammer. Cheats money and blames customers.

Read

Lol ajarn chong is a fake. You can see desperately use multiple nicks to defend himself.

I was cheated n yes he will blame u. Cant even go to see him only email allowed, excuses say too many customers. Western union to a shady person in thailand. See how ajarn chong quickly use many nicks to defend his scam business.

If he is real ask him help u successfully first then only u pay up. Sure he will have excuses why he cant do that and MONEY FIRST. Dont believe me just try ask him. Surely have one hundred *** excuses like need to buy materials or something Nothing but excuses from this ajarn chong.

All the posts here about him successfully helping people and their family and friends are all posted by him! Same person! Ajarn chong is a criminal! Ever wonder why he ask u do prayers yourself?

So he can blame you when it dont work! Smart criminal this ajarn scammer chong!

@Kumar

How do you know that the posts here are posted by him? Your claim have no bases.

You are the one trying so hard using different names to post things here. You know yourself. You know that another master won't do anything for you to pay later right? So what do you mean that he should help you first then you pay later, yes because you will trick him after helping you and say you don't have money to pay, but when you want to buy something from another seller you pay first.

Some masters out there give prayers to their clients to do. You see, you don't even know that because you have never done anything with a master before. KUMAR? huhahahaha..

You are a chicken. We Ajarn Chong customers are very satisfied with his service. You know what? i contacted him again recently to order something.

You can't stop us from enjoying his service. So deal with it !

I never experienced anything cheating in their service. If you are indeed their customers, it's likely you made mistake in your prayer because I did too the first time I contacted them, but I admitted to Ajarn Chong that i made mistake that I couldn't recite the prayer he gave me to do very well, so I told him to help me correct it for me which he did and everything was fine.

I don't see any problem with their service. You have to be polite and say to Ajarn Chong am sorry yes I made mistake while reciting my prayer please help me correct it, he will help you correct everything for you the same way he did for me. Sometimes he will charge you extra money if you make mistake in your prayer because of course he used ritual equipments and time to do the spell for you. It's same with a lot of masters out there.

Some other masters have prayers that they give to their clients too, not only Ajarn Chong does that. I know from experience. I have tried other masters too before I found this Ajarn Chong. You shouldn't be rude and deny your mistake because he can check whether you did the prayer very well or not.

And he never lie about it. When he told me that I didn't recite my prayer very well I didn't argue with him because I knew very well that i didn't, so I told him please help me correct it. Customer cannot be right all the time just because you paid for a service. Remember that they use time and ritual equipments for their service for you, so they lose money also If you ruin your prayer, not only you lose money.

1). Another tip for you is this: if you know that you can't recite their prayer very well you tell them upfront that you can't so they can help you in the prayer process and there won't be any problem. I have understood how the prayer thing works. They have done a lot of magic for me without argument.

Sometimes if I can't recite their prayer very well i tell them please help me in the process to avoid problem. 2). If you need them to send item to you, you have to make sure that your shipping address is accurate because wrong address can make your item lost on the way. It's same everywhere.

Don't give them a wrong delivery address and complain that you didn't receive your item. These little things really matter don't take it for granted. I know no one like to spend money for nothing so you have to take these precaution measures seriously and you will be happy with their service.

They are very good in doing so many things. I hope this info help someone here.

@Xingjuan

Thank you for this information. This is very helpful.

@Xingjuan

You are very right. And not all their services have prayer instruction.

It depends on what the situation is. Their magic items does not have the prayer instruction, but has a very easy instruction on how to use them which is normal.

I have purchased a lot of magic items from them and used their spell service also. Very powerful everything they offer.

I was cheated by ajarn chong. He/they asked me to transfer money using western union.

Using western union is already a red flag but I was desperate. In the end the spell did not work at all and he refused to refund me.

This ajarn chong definitely a scam. I learned my lesson please don make same mistake like me.

@Maniac

Omg same here my email didnt even reply me just left me hanging there when i trusted him

@Maniac

You are caught. You are not even his customer.

Get out here. I will continue to use his service, you phony rat.

@Maniac

Hey, aren't you tired of spreading lies on here? Clown Maniac..?

@Maniac

Ajarn Chong is going to whoop someone if he find out about all these nonsense. Lol..let me get my popcorn.

@Maniac

Maniac LiAR, i strike ajarn chong 6d lottery numbers this past Sunday for first prize. I will purchase another one for this weekend draw.

This is how i survive. Without HIM i would be dead long time. Therefore, your lie don't hold water at all. Try another lie.

So many lies you can use. Try a convincing lie please.

People dont be fooled! This Ajarn Chong is a trick to scam your money!

Dont trust him! His tactic is very simple. 1. He promises you money back guarantee.

2. Then when his spells/barang dont work (which of course they dont)...he will just blame it on you saying you didnt follow his instructions correctly or you did something to make it not work so he cannot refund you! Its such a clever scam!!

He'll basically accuse you and say its your fault it didnt work! So no refund for u and u can say bye bye to your money!

@Sherilyn

Wow. random criminals are in drove here.

You people are at work now. We Ajarn Chong customers will continue to use his service no matter what the criminals says about him or against his service.

Hey, just go get a life. Once i saw some bad comments here i already know you people are not even his customer.

@Sherilyn

Asinine comment! Eeeeshh..i have a pool party tonight. You wanna join me?

You terlalu byk menipu

Hello, which ajarn chong are u refering to? Is it from this web https://blackmagicthailand.weebly.com

@Ccc

Don't listen to these random criminals that are writing bad comments here, take it from me. they are not even his customers.

infact i have no doubt that one person is using different names to write bad comments about Ajarn Chong here. Am a regular customer of this Ajarn Chong going to 5 years now.

My family uses his service too. I recommended my friends to him too.

@Yeoh

Hi Yeoh, is this the website you use? Can you send pictures of conversation that you and ajarn chong have talked about to prove at least?

@Ccc

You must be delusional if you believe the lies on here. Seriously retarded.

Contact Ajarn Chong yourself and get the facts. Don't ask people to show you proof they gonna show you lies because they are Clown Maniac.

Grow up. It's unprofessional of you.

@Ccc

To CARL Hello? if I haven’t contact him yet why am I asking proof here?

Are you dumb? Of course I have contacted and I did not even get replies, email was rejected. I am already very patient at least they can give me a reply that they have many customers will delay but none? How am I going to believe with this people talking with words and no actions?

Zzz. Proof to us then that Ajarn Chong is real.

Just by words doesnt mean anything. Even the website they use is a free website.

@Ccc

lmao..you again? Boring.......you...ma......you don't want to stop your lying?

his spell does not work. he does not reply emails and does not provide refunds. be aware, he is a scammer

@Anonymous

Whoever complaining that this Ajarn Chong is a scammer and fake must be out of his/her damn mind. And why anonymous if you are really credible with your phony accusations against Ajarn Chong.

As am typing this message am wearing the Hoon Payon Prai magic power ring of this Ajarn Chong that has helped me a lot and still helping me till date. You phony anonymous criminal(s) on here accusing this Ajarn Chong of being fake should get a life and get your life together.

Ajarn Chong real customers know the truth when we see one. I hope Ajarn Chong is aware of you creepies on here and do something about you people.

@Thijs

It is obvious u are ajarn chong posting all the good words about urself here. YOU ARE PROVEN TO BE FAKE AND SCAMMER!!!

Everyone don't be fooled by this ajarn chong!! He's a scammer out to get ur money!!

@ScammerAjarnChong

Haha..weirdo..How are you sure that he post the good words about himself here? Are you working with him?

You are the one who is fake here because I received a Nam Man Prai oil from Ajarn Chong on Saturday last week. Already using the magic oil and can see good result now. I see some fake people here posting fake messages here. You must be an agent with bad intension.

Am sure same person is using different names posting fake messages here against this master. If Ajarn Chong discover these fake messages here against his service you people or whoever you are will be in trouble.

@Anonymous

the anonymous comments stating that ajarn chongg is fake, his spell doesn't work and blah blah blah looks very suspicious really.. The beauty spell i got from him is working very well for me almost 7 months now without any problem.

so i wonder which ajarn chong you complainant is talking about. sort of difficult to believe. oopppsss..

I suspect one person is using this anonymous to write these bad comments here, but disguising yourself to look like many people writing it. hahaha..nice try..you are not smart too much really..

@Mizzz

How long did it take to work? I'm thinking of getting it too

@Cc

I always contact him through their email address on their website. You can see his email address on their website there.

@Mizzz

Hi, how did you contact Ajarn Chong master?

@Mizzz

Mizzz, how is their butt enlargement spell doing on you? Mine is doing very great on me.

Am thrilled... I want to order their beauty spell. Which one is better?

Hope to hear from you. Thank you.

@Anonymous

I started to see the result after 3 days and till date is still working very well without any problem. I ordered the beauty spell itself, not the mantra/kata type.

I get a lot of compliments every day now about how beautiful i am, etc. So it worth every penny i spent. am very happy. Also ordered their butt enlargement spell recently and have started to see very good result already.

i don't understand why someone is writing rubbish here that their spell is not work.

it is very very hard to believe this person. i personally to don't believe the ***

@Mizzz

Why do I want to lie? I have already pay since 28 Feb until now, yes he has many customers everyday but he doesnt initate to email or reply or update.

All i need is an update how long will it take thats all. I patiently waited and waited. There was nothing and I asked for a refund, they avoided my refund question too. Tell me how?

I approach them because I trusted them, I have given them my last amt and my trust. Now when I talk money refund to them what did i get? If you all really dont understand what others went through dont anyhow say I’m lying. I dont lie I am just coming here to ask, to seek some help.

You people just assume everyone here is lying. You all might be financially stable but im not. It’s really disappointing. Asking for pictures is nothing wrong?

If it’s real why cant u show to us? Prove us wrong? Not everyone here is a fake. At least im not.

Please mind your words when commenting. I came here to seek some help not to black anyone.

@Ccc

How could you ask them for a refund when they have not finished your prayer yet? That they didn't replied your email immediately does not mean they won't at all.

Normally they reply within 24 hours or shorter depend how busy they are. You should know they have a lot of customers.

Am saying this because am a customer that is why your stories does not make any sense. Get lost now!

@Ccc

Normally within 24 hrs or less you are saying? If that is the reason I wont be suspecting.

I waited 3 days for their replies, it has been 15 days since payment is made. their email provider rejected my email when I tried to email them to ask.

@Ccc

What are you talking about? I contacted them recently because i want to order something and they replied me back after 12 hours, and my email was not rejected that is why am replying your comments here.

Your stories don't add up at all. If it is taking them 3 days or whatever to get back to you according to your claim it means they are busy, but that does not mean they won't reply your email at all. Your stories are not straight at all. You know what?

deal with them directly, here is not going to help you no matter how hard you try to play a victim.

I am done with you. BYE.

@Anonymous

Cry me a river you fake anonymous commenter. LMAO !!!

@Anonymous

Hey *** am enjoying my penis enlargement spell now. Have a nice day.

@Snyder

Enjoying mine too. Welcome to the club.

@Neon

Welcome to the club? Which club?

hehe..you are very funny.

Anyways am seeing a good result from mine now too. Still watching it.

@Snyder

Received mine last week, already seeing the result now. Extremely happy. It has surpassed my expectation...

Huh? Who is writing the stupid review here saying that this Ajarn Chong/his team is a scammer?

Are you trying to mislead people here or what?

Your review looks so fake and you are up to no good whoever you are. Just 2 days ago i received a Takrut that Ajarn Chong/his team sent to me, and have started to use it and feeling the power already ma..

Are you trying to mislead people here or what?

Your review looks so fake and you are up to no good whoever you are. Just 2 days ago i received a Takrut Ajarn Chong/his team sent to me, and have started to use it and feeling the power already.

Hmmm...just saw this comment saying: He/his team is a scammer. Cheats money and blames customers.

Lousy service and ritual does not deliver result at all. Don't believe in him/them. ******************** Now this is my review concerning this Ajarn Chong/his team: when I saw that comment that he/his team is a scammer I kind of feel this person must be wrong and have mistaken him/his team for another Ajarn because this Ajarn Chong/team has helped my family bring back our lost cousin who left the house for almost 5 days and didn't come back. When I contacted Ajarn Chong regarding my lost cousin he told me not to worry that after 3 days my cousin will come back.

So I believed him because I have used his service before early this year without any problem and had a good result. As he promised me, after 3 days my cousin came back to the house in the evening time crying...but am not going to say more because of privacy reasons. Am Asian living in Australia. So, whoever saying that this Ajarn Chong/his team is a scammer you are very wrong and must have done something that ruin your magic/whatever he did for you.

When I used his service early this year he told me to do few things when they started my magic which I did and everything was successful. I didn't even see any problem with their service. Some of his services have different instructions and some don't even have instruction at all according to what Ajarn Chong/his team told me the first time I used his service. He told me that it depends on the situation.

Therefore, i suggest you talk to him/his team regarding whatever problem you have with their service in a polite way, he will help you out.

He is a kind master and very helpful. If you keep scolding him/his team when the fault is from you it will be difficult for him to help you as you are not respectful.

@Farah

his spell does not work. he cheats money and blames customer for not getting results

@Anonymous

I don't believe all these craps that his spell does not work. Ajarn Chong is the only master that i have used his service and felt very satisfied.

He did some strong barang for me for my business, since then i always have many customers coming to my shop. Before when i don't have the barang from Ajarn Chong it is difficult to sell, no customers and i even thought about closing my shop, until i discovered about this Ajarn Chong thru my friend. I really hard to believe some aliens saying in this here that this Ajarn Chong spell is not working.

Maybe you are not paying attention to what he is doing for you or you are just lying so much about everything. Tipu banyak..

View more comments
Reason of review
Bad quality
Review #1390847 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1390847.